SERVICES - Preconstruction
Existing Conditions Analysis
- Analyze geological and other technical reports.
- Review civil engineering plans to identify existing topography, improvements and easements of record.
- Determine how the existing conditions will affect the proposed design, methods of construction and project cost.
Value Engineering and Design Analysis
- Participate in the management of the project design.
- Review, critique and recommend plan modifications for the most effective construction methods.
- Confirm that design is in accordance with the development concept and includes all required specifications.
- Request and analyze design build proposals.
- Recommend or select the design build participants.
- Regis can also provide turn key design build for projects.
Budget and Schedule
- Prepare preliminary cost estimate and schedule at concept stage.
- Create project budget and refined schedule after initial design is complete.
- Provide final project budget and schedule for contract documents from construction drawings.
- Draw from our large database of established subcontractors.
- New subcontractors go through a background check of credit, public records, financial status, insurance and licensing.
- Subcontractors are selected based on their strength, quality, ability to provide competitive pricing and sub qualifications.
Bidding & Buy-Out
- Secure complete bid breakdowns and scopes of work with value engineering alternates.
- Confirm availability of labor and material to determine how that may affect prices, schedule and potential options.
- Obtain chain of command approval for subcontract awards in order to maintain project specifications within the budget.
- Construct project on time within budget and above expectations according to approved plans and specifications.
- Maintain positive relationships with local government inspectors to ensure inspection compliance and timely completion.
- Upon final punch out, project completion and final walk throughs we provide as-builts, operations and turn-over books.
- Compile and submit monthly draw requests and job cost reports.
- Ensure that all subcontract invoices are correct and appropriate financial safeguards are in place.
- Obtain evidence of insurance coverage and lien releases from all subcontractors to ensure lien free completion.